My Big Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

28 September 2012

mini PRINCESS Foot Peeling Mask 美足时刻-水蜜桃脫皮足膜

Hello all.. I think I leave and also neglect my little blog for a long time..
Time for me to updates now..
What should I write here???
Erm... too many things mix up in mind at this moment..
SO .... At last ... I decided to write a product review .
Facial Mask? Facial Cream? Haha..
Not this time ...
This would be the turn for my foot .. 
Been wanted to have the soft and smooth feet without dead skin for a long time.
And .. now... got myself this peeling foot mask.
Why? to remove all the dead skin on my foot..


What is THIS?
Peeling Foot Mask-mini Princess. 水蜜桃脫皮足膜
This is the first time I had this type of masl .
A mask for me to remove the dead skin on my foot.

Description:
mini Princess Foot Mask will let the foot skin smooth and soften while walk freely. It is easy to use and fit nicely. A nice design to pamper your feet in the same time to move freely.

Ingredients:
Xanthan gum, Glycerin, 1.3Butylene Glycol, Lactic acid, Sodium Lactate, polyglucanE-20, Cucumber extract, Aloe extract, Collagen, Methyl paraben, Polysorbate-20, Alcohol, Dl water, Peach extract.

Directions:
1. Clean your feet. Remove masks and cut along the line.
2. Wear/Put on the masks. Essence should not touch other parts of your feet, except your sole.
3. Put on socks to allow the essence to come into contact with your sole better.
4. Wait for 60 to 90 mins.
5. Remove foot masks and wash off with water.

Note:
Recommend to use with foot cream to sooth those with slightly dryer condition to speed up healing process.
Foot masks is not corrosive. Hence you do not have to worry that it'll injure your skin if you exceed to application time.
Within 1 week, you will notice your skin falling off. This is a natural process so do not worry. When the skin totally fall off, you will achieve smooth soft beautiful foot!
Falling off of skin varies with individual. Range from 1 week to 1 month. This is natural so do not worry.
Store within 30 degree and below. Away from direct sunlight. Out of reach of children. After opening, please use immediately.
If you experience any allergies, please stop using and wask off with water. You can consult a doctor.
Sweet packaging.

Review:
Easy steps in using. Just wear it and leave on for 60 to 90 minutes. I can still walk freely while doing this mask. The price is reasonable.. if not mistaken it would be around RM23 for a pair. The effect is good as my feet undergo the peeling process 3 days after the application. While applying, you will feel warm at after 1 hours. I love the sweet packaging as well.. I will definitely re purchase it. LOve it .. But during the peeling process, my feet look yucky with all the dead skin.. so no photograph taken for that...

Rating:
8/10



That's just an easy way to remove the dead skin cells on the foot...
Time to say Good Bye to the foot stone :p

OK.. That's all for this product ...
What's next???? 
p/s: TRY hard at this moment to stop myself from being shopaholic..

0 comments:

Post a Comment